CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
DEADLINE:¬† Thursday, June 2 2016
Program Placement: Fall/Winter 2016 (September ‚Äď December)
The Canadian Technology Accelerator in Boston (CTA @ Boston) is a 4-month immersion program that connects your business to the unique resources and contacts in New England to help accelerate your growth. The benefits of participating in the CTA and the resources in Greater Boston are highlighted below.
WHO:¬† Accelerator candidates are small to mid-sized Canadian companies from life sciences, IT (Including green IT and health IT), robotics and security technologies, and emerging food product sectors, with initial traction in the market, differentiated technology, a strong and committee executive team, and the potential to scale the business through the CTA experience in Boston.
WHY: Benefits of participating in the CTA@Boston:
- Handpicked team of mentors for each client ‚Äď ¬†CENE Mentoring Service ‚Äď CENE mentors comprise a select group of 70 Canadians based in New England who are C-level executives from global technology and life science companies, successful entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and angel investors who are passionate about giving back to Canada by mentoring and growing a new generation of successful Canadian-led companies at the CTA@Boston
- Space/services at the Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) in Kendall Square. CIC has approximately $7B of venture capital headquartered within two buildings and is the largest start up co-working space, housing 800 innovative tech companies
- Introduction to industry leaders, venture capitalists and other key resources by the Trade Commissioners
- Pitch Coach to refine your in-market investor, partner, or client-focused presentation
- Member privileges at key industry associations (MassBio, MassMEDIC, MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge, Mass TLC, New England Clean Energy Council (NECEC), New England Health Information Management Systems Society (NEHIMSS), TIE – Boston (The Indus Entrepreneurs Annual Conference is Tie- Con)
- Weekly CTA@Boston Client Newsletter highlighting upcoming events/opportunities
- Corporate Partnerships with Microsoft, HubSpot, Harvard Business School offering in-kind or discounted services and products
You‚Äôll find the following resources in the Greater Boston area:
- Highest Concentration of Global Technology and Pharmaceutical companies in the world
- Strong technology and innovation cluster ‚Äď over 2000 companies – (Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Akamai, IBM, Nuance ‚Ä¶ )
- Over 400 biotechnology companies
- World renowned research institutions -100+ academic institutions – (MIT, Harvard, Tufts, Northeastern)
- 120+ Venture Capital Firms, Corporate VCs and Angel investors
Deadline is COB Thursday, June 2, 2016. More information at: website.
Click here for CTA@Boston Application