Attention! This job posting is 40 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||January 22, 2013|
We are looking for an in-house web / graphic designer to become part of a new and exciting web development firm. Our mission at 77Robots.com is to help support new small business owners and startup entrepreneurs by building scalable customized online services and products (demo's, prototypes and minimum viable products). In addition, we build culture and teams for early-stage startups encouraging best practices, repeated validation and testing guidance and awesome business development techniques based on over 8 years of experience building startups. We attract clients from around the world - specifically Europe, USA and Canada.
You will be expected to work on our own exciting internal projects and services from time to time, provide customer service and support with existing products, attend conferences, work with experienced team members and meet with clients (both onsite and offsite) to assist them build their online product or service. Work from home (telecommute) and flex-time is available.
Look for someone to lead the translation of business requirements into UX design concepts, prototypes and compelling experiences for our clients.
We are currently expanding but still are an early-stage startup working out of the McMaster Innovation Park / Innovation Factory Floor. All positions will be contract at first then moving to salary + benefits.
Our team and culture supports a leaderless environment.
- Producing screen designs for developers within an iterative Scrum environment
- Leading UX strategy and development of new processes across the company
- Developing concepts and prototypes to help stakeholders envision proposed user experiences
- Developing and administering usability testing and user research initiatives
- Establishing and maintaining UI consistency across all applications
- Database Analyst/Query Designer posted about 1 month ago.