Lists by Design is a dedicated lists extension, that can help boost your productivity as you browse your favourite websites. Whenever you find a webpage that you’d like to save for later, instead of saving a bookmark, you can use Lists by Design. After clicking on the icon, Lists by Design automatically prepares your list entry with the URL and title of your active tab. From there you can add an optional price and/or description. After adding your item, Lists by Design automatically formats your information into easy-to-read list entries, and even features multiple lists for even more organization.
* Material inspired interface and UI elements
* Automatically “grabs” your active tab’s URL and title for simplicity
* Up to six fully-customizable lists to organize your information
* Check-off, re-order, edit, and delete your list entries
* Your lists sync across your various chrome sessions (you must be signed in to the various chrome browser sessions)
Version 0.1 Information
This extension has gone through a variety of changes and testing in a small group of private alpha testers to try and prepare it for the
Chrome Web Store. It is currently in its first public release, so if you have any feedback, or notice any bugs, please let us know.
Since this is the first public release, we do have some features planned for future versions, however, depending on how the extension is
received and the feedback that we get, they are not guaranteed. Some of these future considerations include:
* Exporting lists into PDF, and possibly other, file formats
* Sharable lists
* Notification for restoring the last item deleted
* Display saved website’s icon as part of each list item
* Support for most major currency symbols (‚ā¨, ¬£, ¬•, —Ä—É–Ī, etc.)
* More List icons
If you want any of these features, or think up some other ones, please let us know.