Netquity Corporation is a leading provider of Enterprise software development. We’ve delivered projects starting from startup mobile applications to globally distributed & operationally mission critical platforms. We integrate a mix of concepts and strategies with our passion of technology to bring your ideas to life. With unparalleled industry knowledge, technical talent and a unique company culture, Netquity makes complex problems simplified.
Job duties : We’re looking for someone that is high energy with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. This candidate will help us maintain a quickly growing SaaS that is deployed through out North American Airports.
- Maintain and develop B2B Enterprise Mobile and Web application software
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Work with customerâ€™s trouble shooting software issues
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Participate in Agile Project Management process.
- Research software libraries and development techniques.
- Code review and Manage Pull Requests submitted by Development Team
- Work with a number of third party SaaS or PaaS (Software or Platform as a service) services. For example, and not limited to: Amazon Web Services (Cloud Infrastructure), Firebases (Platform as a Service), Papertrail (Logging service), Apple Developer Portal, GitHub (Social Distributed Source Control), JIRA (ticketing system).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.ca/cmp/Netquity-Corporation/jobs/Junior-Software-Developer-afe2fb986d3e5ea9 →