Website Weever Apps
If youâ€™re CREATIVE, CURIOUS, UNIQUE and TALENTED, then you could be exactly what we are looking for at Weever Apps.
Located in the trendy Durand neighbourhood of downtown Hamilton just off James St. South, Weever Apps is a creative office that is exploding with new and exciting projects. Our office is awesome, our staff is hilarious, and our industry is limitless. We encourage new ideas and career development. We offer full benefits and competitive wages. Our team is the best of the best, and we never let them forget it. We are flexible on remote work and other matters.
We have established a long list of high end international clients including (but not limited to): Xerox, Bell Canada, 3M, Irving Oil, GE, etc.
About our work
We believe in bringing our clientsâ€™ operations into the digital age. We believe that smartphones are an untapped resource in the workplace and intend to be an integral part of redefining our phonesâ€™ potential by inventing modern and convenient operational apps and real-time management dashboards.
About the job
Our developers bring our clients needs to life. They use their experience and creativity to build custom applications specific to the clientsâ€™ needs using our scalable, patented framework. They also offer creative solutions to complex problems.
Requirements for the successful candidate include:
- Understanding of HTML5 standards
- Knowledge and experience with version control systems
- Experience with Angular JS, Meteor, Backbone, React or similar JS frameworks
- Some experience programming in PHP
Additionally, the following would be assets to the applicant:
- Creative architecture and solutions experience
- Experience with NodeJS framework
- Experience working with MySQL, NoSQL/Mongo, CouchDB, PostgreSQL and other database systems
- Experience with administration and maintenance of Linux servers
- Experience working with PhoneGap / Cordova or similar systems
- Experience with TDD, automated testing and CI deployments
- Advanced knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3, SASS, etc.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions – we hope to hear from you soon!